February may be the shortest month of the year, but that doesn't mean I wasn't able to add plenty of new content to the site this month. Here's a rundown of what you might have missed in the past few weeks:
- New player profiles of Vladimir Kramnik and Peter Svidler.
- A new tip for new players on the battle between knights and bishops.
- A look at the famous Knight's Tour pattern.
- A discussion of sandbagging in chess tournaments.
- A stub page with current information on the 2014 World Chess Championship, which will become larger as details emerge.
As always, let me know if there is anything you'd like to see on the site in March!